What forms of ID do we accept?

We accept the following ID documents as proof of age:

  • SIS (Swedish Standards Institute)-labelled Swedish ID cards and equivalent ID cards from other Nordic countries (issued by a government agency or major company).
  • National ID cards (as of 1st October 2005 in Sweden).
  • Driving licenses – Swedish and from other Nordic countries.
  • Red Swedish passports (machine-readable) and all foreign passports.
  • ID cards from non-Nordic countries in the EU/EEA, displaying citizenship data (e.g. “Nationality: Spanish”).
  • An LMA (Swedish Reception of Asylum Seekers and Others Act) card is a valid proof of age but cannot be used as a guarantee when paying by credit/debit card or cheque or to otherwise provide proof of a person’s identity.