We accept the following ID documents as proof of age:
- SIS (Swedish Standards Institute)-labelled Swedish ID cards and equivalent ID cards from other Nordic countries (issued by a government agency or major company).
- National ID cards (as of 1st October 2005 in Sweden).
- Driving licenses – Swedish and from other Nordic countries.
- Red Swedish passports (machine-readable) and all foreign passports.
- ID cards from non-Nordic countries in the EU/EEA, displaying citizenship data (e.g. “Nationality: Spanish”).
- An LMA (Swedish Reception of Asylum Seekers and Others Act) card is a valid proof of age but cannot be used as a guarantee when paying by credit/debit card or cheque or to otherwise provide proof of a person’s identity.